As we begin another new season a couple reminders on arena etiquette and what is expected of you while you are using the arena:
- Please treat the arena and it's equipment with respect. If something is broken or not working correctly please notify an arena staff immediately so the problem can be corrected.
- Please help keep our locker rooms clean. Please use provided trash cans and leave locker rooms in clean condition (this means putting all trash i.e. tape, soda/gatordade bottles/food wrappers/etc. in the trash container)
- Please avoid spitting on the floor in the hallway/locker rooms. You don't spit on the floor in your home, please don't do it in the arena either.
- The main entrance should be the only entrance/exit used. Only use the emergency exits in the event of an emergency. They should not be used to exit/enter the building on a regular basis.
- Please remain off of the ice until the ice resurfacer has exited the ice and the gate doors are closed. If you are moving the nets please tip the up against the boards (so they don't freeze to the wet ice) and exit the ice.
If you ever have any questions please feel free to ask the arena staff.