Hello Players and Parents:
I hope your summer has been good. Here is some high level information for the upcoming 2018-2019 season.
- NHA will continue with online registration. We will also have onsite (in person at the Arena) registration on Wednesday, September 26. Board members will be present to assist with registration and to collect forms and payments. Fees for each of the respective teams for this season are posted on the website here.
- Practices for all levels (excluding Mites) will begin the week of September 26th. Mites practices will begin in mid October.
- Fundraising/Concession hours will be set at 20 hours this year and we will be offering our traditional buyout option.
- Parent meetings at all levels will be held prior to the season to allow parents to meet the coaches and to have questions answered.
- Families will still have the option of paying registration in three installments.
- If you are seeking scholarship assistance, please contact the Northfield Community Action Center (CAC) prior to registration. You will not be able to register without an approval email from the CAC confirming you have completed your scholarship request. Please see the scholarship tab on our website for more information.
- Don’t forget about the recruiting incentive in place again this year. Families will receive a $50 credit toward their fees if they recruit a new skater to the program. If you have a credit from the previous year, please contact the registrar for your credit code before completing your registration. Details are on the website here.
New This Year: You do not need to turn in hard copies of the Code of Contact or Medical Consent Forms.
Should you have any questions regarding our Association, please contact one of the Board Members.